Luxury One-Level Freestanding
Of the 60 condominium homes in this fabulous ocean community, only 2 sites are not yet in contract. This is the last opportunity to have a custom home here. One of these sites would have a great ocean view from its loft. The other site could accommodate a larger model and would offer a walkout lower level. Please peruse the website and see all that our development has to offer you. Designed as a 55 plus community, 20% of the community may be younger. In the fall of 2015 we will be opening our clubhouse and pool which you may join as a home owner or Champlin Woods Condo owner. (See Champlin Woods Condos)
Visit daily from 10:00 to 4:00 and by appointment 401-596-3000 ext. 1 GPS 128 Shore Rd., Westerly, RI 02891
The Winnapaug Cottages HOA cares for the roads and landscaping in the community as well as for the snow removal for all driveways and walkways. It also cares for the double dipped cedar siding shingles and roof shingles. These are very highly rated materials that require little maintenance. A clubhouse and swimming pool will open next spring and all homeowners may join for a small fee additional to the low HOA dues.
The development is nestled in the 135-acre Dr. John Champlin Glacier Park in Rhode Island's charming Westerly and overlooks Winnapaug Pond and the ocean.
- There are 2 miles of gentle trails as well as lightly travelled private drives for your walking pleasure.
- There is a new nearby shopping area with supermarket, pharmacy, restaurants and convenience stores, in addition to the charming shops and park of historic downtown Westerly.
- The homeowner's association performs exterior maintenance so you have time to lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Standard features on the homes are exceptional and include 50-year roof shingles, double-dipped white cedar shingles, Energy Star certification, fireplaces, paver terraces and paver driveways.
- Those who have ever visited the area love to return to enjoy the relaxed lifestyle provided by the ocean beaches, the salt water ponds like Ninigret and Winnapaug, and the beautiful fields and woods preserved by the Westerly Land Trust and the Audubon Society. The area also offers excellent golf courses, scenic vistas, a sense of community, and one of the most beautiful areas of homes and harbor on the Atlantic coast.
Read about our social events in a variety of activities in our new Newsletter.
Winnapaug Cottages Features:
- All beach cottages have wide views of the woods from the master bedroom and the living area
- 2 bedrooms, 2 plus baths, living room, full basement
- All with first floor master suites, most with studies
- The highest energy star certification
- Open floor plan or traditional layouts
- Homes priced from $565,000 (all prices are subject to change)
- Wonderful neighbors
- Pet friendly and grandchild welcoming
- Condominium maintained with low fees of $348 per month (all prices are subject to change)
- Low taxes: $10.08 per thousand of assessed value
- Professionally landscaped common areas; paver drives and two garages are standard
- Close to hospital, shopping and multiple opportunities for walking and living a healthy lifestyle