Luxury One-Level Freestanding
WE HAVE SAVED THE BEST FOR LAST !
Of the 60 condominium homes in this fabulous ocean community, only 1 site is not yet in contract. This walkout site can accommodate a Dogwood with a walkout lower level and an OCEAN VIEW loft
Designed as a 55 plus community, 20% of the community may be younger. We have opened our lovely clubhouse and pool"CHAMPYS" and encourage you to come take a look. All Champlin Woods Condo owners are members of the club and Winnapaug Cottages owners are eligible to join. (See Champlin Woods Condos)
Visit daily from 10:00 to 4:00 and by appointment 401-596-3000 ext. 1 GPS 128 Shore Rd., Westerly, RI 02891
For the remaining two homes,we are represented by Jean Crowley and Elizabeth Goor of Coldwell Banker. Call 401 742 1007 for Jean and 401 596 6333 for Liz
For Champlin Woods Condos we are represented by Donna Simmons,Susan Turner Ehrlich and Kelly Holmes of
Mott & Chace Sotheby's International Realty
Please visit them at 27 Bay Street Watch Hill, Rhode Island 02891 or call/text
Donna 401-439-0268 mobile/text or email@example.com
Susan 203-536-3195 mobile/text or firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelly 914-497-7603 mobile/text or Kelly.email@example.com
Their on site office is located at 11 Compass Way(128 Shore R. Westerly RI 02891 on GPS) They are available by appointment and in the office Saturdays and Sundays from 10am to 4pm.
Call the toll free at 1-866 208-7558 or the local office number at 401-596-3000-1 anytime
The Winnapaug Cottages HOA cares for the roads and landscaping in the community as well as for the snow removal for all driveways and walkways. It also cares for the double dipped cedar siding shingles and roof shingles. These are very highly rated materials that require little maintenance. A clubhouse and swimming pool will open this summer and all homeowners may join for a small fee additional to the low HOA dues.
The development is nestled in the 135-acre Dr. John Champlin Glacier Park in Rhode Island's charming Westerly and overlooks Winnapaug Pond and the ocean.
- There are over 2 miles of gentle trails as well as 1 mile of lightly travelled private road for your walking pleasure.
- There is a new nearby shopping area with supermarket, pharmacy, restaurants and convenience stores, in addition to the charming shops and park of historic downtown Westerly.
- The homeowner's association performs exterior maintenance so you have time to lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Standard features on the homes are exceptional and include 50-year roof shingles, double-dipped white cedar shingles, Energy Star certification, fireplaces, paver terraces and paver driveways.
- Those who have ever visited the area love to return to enjoy the relaxed lifestyle provided by the ocean beaches, the salt water ponds like Ninigret and Winnapaug, and the beautiful fields and woods preserved by the Westerly Land Trust and the Audubon Society. The area also offers excellent golf courses, scenic vistas, a sense of community, and one of the most beautiful areas of homes and harbor on the Atlantic coast.
Read about our social events in a variety of activities in our new Newsletter.
Winnapaug Cottages Features:
- All beach cottages have wide views of the woods from the master bedroom and the living area
- 2 bedrooms, 2 plus baths, living room, full basement
- All with first floor master suites, most with studies
- The highest energy star certification
- Open floor plan or traditional layouts
- Homes priced from $565,000 (all prices are subject to change)
- Wonderful neighbors
- Pet friendly and grandchild welcoming
- Condominium maintained with low fees of $348 per month (all prices are subject to change)
- Low taxes: $10.08 per thousand of assessed value
- Professionally landscaped common areas; paver drives and two garages are standard
- Close to hospital, shopping and multiple opportunities for walking and living a healthy lifestyle